Monday, December 21, 2009

Pencil works...

Pencil is one of my asset :) which has given lots in my life, read my post abt the pencil, then you will know what I am talking about.... now chk out my works...





a Closer look...









This is one of my master piece...
She is the cutie-pie, my niece, achu (Akshaya)











Darkened one....










A wall hanging.... I like this very much...






This is my collegues' daughter....












a closer look....















Edited one...











Different...sizes...thats it... nothing different... ;)







Alright, this was suppose to be a small baby girl... but it turned out to be a big girl...hehehe... but i liked her eyes thou ;)










It took 2 hrs... to complete this sketch... but there is something wrong with the proportion :(










Can u guess this.... I dont think so ;) This was supposed to be Ash's eyes... hahaha



the one I tried after the learnt the features...




As you would have seen the sketches below, was not very good at features... so I decided to learn that.... and it resulted in this....









This is the Mysterious girl.... image...
Did this sketch in 2 minutes.... ;)
My friend, amti... named it so... and that has remained....

This was supposed to be a chinese guy... hahaha.... but it turned out to be like this....










Was all the scribbles....










This is again an attempt....










you can see how bad I was.. with this sketch... no proportions at all :(








I copied from a newspaper... the first portait...I tried!

It was a little difficult... at that point of time ;)






like still-life sketching....

I used to scribble while in class ;) My hometown..
This is suppose to be full of tea plantations..but i am not very good at sketching the details..so its like this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment